Prayer is such an important part of any work that we seek to do. We do not consider this a secondary work but instead primary in the outreach at Liberty. Dr. J Edwin Orr , quoting Dr. Pierson, said that all revival movements in modern history began as a work of prayer. That is what we would love to see, a revival. ( For further info on this see Dr. Orr’s speech to Campus Crusade here. While the quality of this old video is lacking the content is not)
- We recommend each person/group pick one or two projects to pray for.
- We ask that each person pray for at least 30 minutes each day for the project (s) .
- Please contact us to let us know what you are praying for. That way if/when we hear of answers to prayer you can also hear what God did in response to your prayers.
Here are some prayer request we ask you to consider:
- Pray that the Holy Spirit works ahead of time in the people our members come in contact with so they can be receptive to the gospel.
- Pray that Liberty people will be bold and not shy away from telling people about Jesus.
- Pray that enough people will sign up to go into our community.
- Pray that new believers will come from this outreach effort.
- Pray that the Connect groups at Liberty would engage the community year round, and not just one time a year.